- Quick and consistent turnaround times
- Detect pathogens that are difficult to culture
- Specific collection techniques based on the panel
- Excellent customer service
- Direct access to our experience scientific team
The Purpose of STI Testing
STIs are a public health concern because they spread quickly and cause few symptoms, making detection difficult without testing. Often these infections go undetected and untreated until they lead to more severe health problems, including infertility, ectopic pregnancy, cervical cancer, and other cancers.
Regular STI testing for at-risk individuals can lead to early intervention, preventing more severe complications from the STI. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) offers recommendations for which patients should receive STI testing.
LUX Diagnostics STI Testing
We offer testing solutions for common sexually transmitted infections using specific sample methods based on the suspected infection. STI panels test urine, blood, or cells to test for a variety of diseases.